cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2811 vs Nortel PBX 11C via E1PRI (DMS100)

Hi all,

Had this interoperability between Cisco 2811 E1 PRI with DMS100, because Nortel Opc 11C´s  E1 Card does not support Net 5 or QSIG, so it is used DMS100 instead. All the Channels go UP on both PBX and Router, but when try to dial a number to the PBX through a FXS it received an error tone, and when used csim start from the Router it is received :

csim err csimDisconnected recvd DISC cid(43)
csim: loop = 1, failed = 1
csim: call attempted = 1, setup failed = 1, tone failed = 0

Any suggestion ???

Thanks in advance.

17 Replies 17

You can test what Brian (+5) has suggested. One thing i can do for you is that, Im attaching Nortel side configuration (B- channel, D-ch and RDB print) which i have implemented some times back in below scenario and it is working fine.

CUCM-- MGCP Gateway---Nortel 11C PBX' TIE line

Might be it help you.

Suresh

Hi Suresh,

In fact, this kind of configuration you sent me is the one I have working fine with another customer, the difference is the type of Nortel´s PRI Card is been used: NTDK50 AA, and in this case I have a NTAK79, which does not support ISGF. That´s why we are trying to use DM100.

Thanks a lot man.

Then it is good to troubleshoot with DM100 and cisco.

But I don't think that NTAK79 card doesn't support ISGF, as per below link it supports. I remember I had the same issue while configuring 11C and that time we have done some changes in Customer data block (CDB) in LD 15 exactly I dont remember but after enabling that parameter we were able to configure it as ISGF. let me search that parameter in Nortel docs and will get back to you.

http://www.mfcomm.co.uk/products/nortel/meridian-option-cs1000-parts/1922/pri-card-2mb/

Suresh