IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our shop has been exclusively 7961Gs for 7 years now.  We recently purchased some 7961GEs and are noticing that when a phone is part of a Hunt Group, the Hunt Group no longer displays on the inbound call.  On the 7961Gs it would say the From: <Caller...

Unified Communications Manager 9.1.2(1 Publisher - 7 Subscribers - 2 TFTP Servers) We have recently added some SIP softphone clients in our UCM and during our testing we found that in certain cases if you called a SIP softphone from an IPT phone - (S...

I have had several request from users to forward thier calls to another persons vm.however every forward ends up in the orginal mailbox.  I need to fiqure out how to forward a call and have it also forward to the 2nd mailbox.Any idea's?  I am told it...

pharden by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im playing with a SG300-10MP in a lab for a potential client purchase. I am unable to get the Auto Voice VLAN function to work correctly. I have set the “user ports” as untagged for VLAN 20 (data vlan) Under VLAN Management -> Voice VLAN -> Propertie...