Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7906 SIP and logo

Tomas Chott
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

i looking how i can change default logo in Cisco 7906 phone if i have SIP image and non CCME PBX

Thank you

Regards,

Tomas

2 Replies 2

The information can be found on:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7906g_7911g/7_0/english/administration/guide/11cust.html

Notice the above is for UCCM, but I have adapted a little bit to make it more general.

To configure custom background images for the Cisco Unified IP Phone, follow these steps:

Procedure

Step 1 Create two PNG files for each image (a full size version and a thumbnail version). Ensure the PNG files comply with the format guidelines that are listed in the "PNG File Requirements for Custom Background Images" section.

Step 2 Upload the new PNG files that you created to the following subdirectory in the TFTP server:

/Desktops/95x34x1

Note The file name and subdirectory parameters are case sensitive. Be sure to use the forward slash "/" when you specify the subdirectory path.

Step 3 Use a text editor to edit the List.xml file. See the "List.xml File Format Requirements" section for the location of this file, formatting requirements, and a sample file.

Step 4 Save your modifications and close the List.xml file, put it on your TFTP server and restart the phone.

Thank you Marcos

Regsrds,

Tomas