IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I try to set up a HWIC-1CE1T1 on a 2811 router, with IOS c2800nm-ipbase-mz.124-11.XW10.bin.The controller seems to be OK, but as i connected it to the PRI :- it stays down- i have a message saying that "the remote received an alarm".Did someon...

vibrisnet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to write to flash, it gives the following, even there are lots of free space on flash.UC520#copy running-config config-30-11-2008Destination filename [config-30-11-2008]? %Error opening flash:config-30-11-2008 (No more root directory entri...

We are running into an issue trying to equip one of our larger conference rooms with a VoIP phone. We tried to use a 7937G with satellites, but the cables that come with the mic kit are too short. We came up with a couple of ideas, but we do not know...

Resolved! SRST and UCCCX

We have a CUCM Business edition ver 7.0and srst ver 7 voice gateway with UCCX ver 5.0In event of Business edition failing, we have got SRST configured on the Gateway.Is there a way that I can configure the voice gateway to be able to use the UCCX.

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes