cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 881 4g connections

Noel Healy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Folks, I have a 881 router configured to use for 4g access. 

It is normally good, but often, when the 4g connection drops due to no been in use, etc, it can be very slow to reconnect. Often the only way to reconnect the 4g connection is reboot the router is needed. and event the, it does not alway come back up easily. You can often see lots and lots of attempts in the logs to connect, but it fails. I though it was a provider issue, but I see the same issue with 2 different provider. 

Attaching some logs to help show the dropped attempts. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you don't see the option to move the thread in the options menu, best is to close this one and open a new one in the right area.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Noel Healy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Adding Router config for convenience.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If this is related to a Cisco provided equipment like a CVO, you want to delete this thread and reach out to Cisco IT.

If not (personal equipment, ISP provided, etc), you're posting in the UC/Collab area, probably want to move this to a forum where 4G is covered.

HTH

java

Hi Jamie

Is there a way to move the discussion or is it best to close and open it in the correct place?

If you don't see the option to move the thread in the options menu, best is to close this one and open a new one in the right area.

HTH

java