cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9951 Model Phone line issue

Murali shankar
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to change this behaviour so that outgoing calls are always placed on line 1 by default? Setting the " Always Use Prime Line" to on doesn't help.

"The issue is the user is getting a call on her 4th line , after that she is disconnecting the call and placing the call , the call is going via line 4 instead of line 1 as it does in Cisco 79XX 8XXX series phones.

7 Replies 7

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What firmware are you running? There was a bug related to this issue. See the following link.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtb41806;jsessionid=DB59C0C3CD75F826BC44563951B086BB

Brandon

Below is the information:-

Active Load ID :- sip9951.9-4-2SR2-2

In the link which you have shared it has a work around "Use the configurable button 'all calls'" what is that how can i configure that?

Thanks for the reply. Could you please correct me if am wrong.

Once i configure all calls button, all the incoming calls will ring on that phone . When Outbound call is placed it will go via primary line . Am i correct ?

Correct.

Sorry there was a something i have missed last time.

Once i configure all calls button, all the incoming calls will ring on the respective lines. When Outbound call is placed it will go via primary line . Am i correct ?

That is correct.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: