Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco call manger 15 says  there are no associated devices

teamdv6199
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I just built a new cisco call manger 15 and added two nodes. When I try to go to system (click node2)> cisco unified CM> apply config it says  there are no associated devices to apply configuration. It will work fine for node 1

When I also go to system cisco unified cm groups>MyGroup(which is on true) It only shows the first node and not the second.

My question is how do I get the second node to show up?

When I do show network cluster on both nodes I get authenticated on both ips.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

To view the additional nodes in the CM group and to incorporate them into the group, it’s necessary to enable the CM service on these nodes. Navigate to the serviceability on the respective node and activate the services. Upon doing this, these nodes will appear in the available devices of the CM group and can be added into the group.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

To view the additional nodes in the CM group and to incorporate them into the group, it’s necessary to enable the CM service on these nodes. Navigate to the serviceability on the respective node and activate the services. Upon doing this, these nodes will appear in the available devices of the CM group and can be added into the group.

Response Signature