Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CUCM 8.6. IP Communicator

deepfree1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello gyus.

Need your help please. We are using too much Cisco IP Communicator at our company. I can display them via phone list. Some of them are not at use anymore. Is there any way i can find these gyus log in last time ? So i can see that some fellows was log in too long time ago( probably fired) and i can delete them.

Thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not until version 12.0 of CUCM where you can see now the last registered day/time.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your best option if you're not on 12.0, is to run CAR reports and compare against the DNs configured on those devices, if you don't find calls, then most likely they're not in use.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi

Could you please clarify where i can find time table of all calls in CAR ?

Thx.

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If this is something of big importance to you, and would also like to monitor as time goes by, you could invest some effort and utilize the AXL Real-Time Information Port (RisPort). This can give you registration information, per device, as to when the device was lastly registered to CUCM. It is configurable as to how far in the past the registration information can go.

Depending on your programming experience, you can implement it in a reasonable amount of time.

You can find info at Devnet: https://developer.cisco.com/site/sxml/documents/api-reference/risport/

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.