cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DX650 lost register with CUCM12.5 - Maybe EnergyWise Problems

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Hi team , I have one CUCM in 12.5 and recently, after having had some problems with certificates, and I don't even think it's the problem, but at least it was a coincidence, the dx650 phones started to randomly deregister in cucm, they lost the phone service and we got error messages about energywise. So it seems to us to be energyise problems but apparently we have it disabled on the phones and I'm not sure where to start to solve the problem. It even seems to be a problem or change in the sw's but I also think that the phone should not send requests for energywise.

Phone display show "phone services is unavaiable" and if we disconnect phone cable and plug it again it start work , or if we press Lock key during 5 or 6 sec , we have the option to reset phone and start works as well.

In the phone logs I see this: ### tis is translation from Portuguese to English"
Phone disconnect error : Unable to disconnect, the phone must have connectivity to a cisco switch with energywise technology with a compatible version of energywise enabled.
...This error appears a few times and then I get another one:
CUCM x.x.x.x TCP connection closed

In other words, it seems that the phone is trying to negotiate energywise and as there is no answer, it disconnects the TCP connection and it runs out of telephone services.
Any idea?

2 Replies 2

Can you double check if the EnergyWise setting on this device is disabled.

Response Signature

I think yes, i dont have domain or password setup , and also i did not check any day of week for that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: