cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco hard phone CP-7821 will not release a call to Jabber Version 12

jwncclt
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client who has a hard phone and Jabber Version 12.7.2.53984 Build 303984, both active. When a call comes in, you can answer the call via both "phones", however the audio stays on the hard phone (CP-7821) and no speaker or mic is active on the Poly headset.

I've tried the same headset on another Win 10 PC, with both hard and soft phones active, and it works fine? The only difference in the two scenarios is the phone that won't release the call to Jabber has two DID's associated with it. In the Jabber Audio settings, when the Poly headset is selected, you can run the speaker and mic tests, and it works fine in the settings window?

The other setup that does work with the Poly headset, you see the incoming call notification in Jabber, and also hear the hard phone ringing. I answer the call via Jabber, and the hard phone releases the call and goes back to the "home" screen. In the other setup, the hard phone never releases the call, and the audio mic and speaker is only active on the hard phone?  

I've tried disconnecting the hard phone from the network and utilizing Jabber only, but then I can't make a call and an incoming call goes straight to my clients voicemail. Any suggestions?

0 Replies 0