IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

For the past 15 years I have been plugging names and numbers and checking boxes by rote. In short I don't know what I'm doing except what I have been told. Put this hear and don't check that box but do check this one. Is there a place where I can go ...

captstent by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysWe are looking at some Emergency telephones for factory shop floor emergencies, where they can dial 2 or 3 specific numbers only.1. Does Cisco have a solution for this?2. Do they need to be analogue phones if they are used on the CUCM, as poe ...

Resolved! NAT issue on IAD

We have an old IAD that has been working for years.  We recently moved the PBX to the cloud.  The IAD has a private IP of 10.21.10.12.  I have added the NAT translation on the router to allow from the PBX's public IP to talk to the IAD.  I am seeing ...

mrjoli021 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To prevent the SDP mode from being set to inactive in a multiple-hold scenario, set the Duplex Streaming Enabled cluster-wide service parameter (System > Service \ Parameters) to True. I am sure many of us have used the above parameter to quickly fix...

toormehdi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are on CUCM 12.5 and CCX 12.5, from time too time we get the swap disk partition going over 90% and gets stuck there.Currently we resolve the issue by rebooting the affected server.I have been reading up since the customer started asking q...

Resolved! PRI Monitoring

Hi,Wanted to know if there is a way to monitor when my PRI goes down instead of getting calls from customers hours later that I cannot reach your office or even getting complaints from internal users that I can make internal calls but cannot make ext...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes