cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco ip phone 7961 series

IlhamSyafrudin
Level 1
Level 1

when I turn on ip phone, ip phone display on the screen just stopped in the process of upgrading is not up to the view menu .... I've tried pressing some buttons but not responding.
what should i do ....?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi, what is CUCM version and what is the firmware u are using for upgradation? Did u try doing factory reset ? reds, aman

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi, what is CUCM version and what is the firmware u are using for upgradation? Did u try doing factory reset ? reds, aman

IlhamSyafrudin
Level 1
Level 1

yes.but I can not get to the network configuration settings menu ...
because the key buttons do not work, how do I get into the menu ip phone

I just wanted to try to get into the menu, for setting ip, but not responding, because the screen only appears upgrading posts ..... I've been pressing 123456789 * 0 # .tetap just not responding telephone device, keep the screen only shows "UPGRADING "

try to remove IP phone from network and then,check.

regds,

aman

how to update the firmware....

thanks for help.But my phone still can not be used, I still have not been able to enter the menu for setting me show cafture IP.berikut IP Phone screen display ..

The phone is still in a state of the power cable plugged in...

how do I can go into the settings menu for the IP phone device

Hi ,

It seems that phone could be faulty.If under coverage,raise RMA.

was this phone working earlier or replacement from cisco?

what is the firmware of any working phone for this model?

regds,

aman

yes.untuk firmware work for this model

replacement of cisco, previously also the same case with models like ini.display only appear upgrading....

Hi,

suppose u have call manager versin 5 or above

you can refer the attachment for upgrading firmware for one phone.after u upload the firmware in Call manager server, u need to restart tftp service.

Before uploading firmware in call manager server, take snapshot of device-device settings---firmware defaults for 7961

after u uplaod, just check in device --device settings -firmware defaults for 7961 .If new firmware is showing there, just change it to old one and save.

Now, refer the doc .In Call manager, under Device--Phone---phone load name , copy the new firmware uplaoded and save /restart it.

you can use the link for downloading firmware[zip file] [SIP/SCCP depends]

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=279251499&softwareid=282074289&os=&release=9.4(2)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest&i=!pp

downlaod 8.3(3) and then, upgrade to 9.x

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: