cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Phone 7962

Artur Voronchuk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. Tell me how to solve the problem, please. On the Cisco 7962 phone, the country code is not displayed for incoming calls. (+7 in my case). This causes inconvenience to users, they can not use a fast call, since without the country code they hear the message "the number is dialed incorrectly." They have to dial each time manually. This problem is observed on several models 7962.Thank you. 

Artur Voronchuk

7 Replies 7

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What is the cucm version and phone firmware version?

Does it work fine for other phone models or is it not working for any IP phone?

Based on the call flow you can apply incoming calling party prefix on the gateway/trunk through which the call comes in.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

I dropped the phone on the Hard Factory Reset and filled in the firmware 9.4 (2) SR3.

I dropped the phone on the Hard Factory Reset and filled in the firmware 9.4 (2) SR3
This problem is observed only on phones 7962 (in the organization there are only two)

On phones of other models, for example 7941, 7961 such problem is not observed.

Can you delete and readd the phone on cucm and see if that helps.

Manish

This I tried in the first place. It did not help.

What else can you advise to solve the problem?

Maxim Denisov
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

It is not IP phone issue, check translation/transformation rules on UCM or on a gateway.

Since all other phone models work fine using same trunks/gateways it should not be a translation/transformation config issue, you need to collect detailed callmanager traces for a test call to this 7942 and proceed from there.

Manish