IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning! Ok, we have the 7941 IP phones, and I just got some HW251N headsets with the A10-16 adapter cables.  When I plug the headset into the headset port and hit the headset button, it goes off-hook but I don't get any volume.  Under Settings,...

epickett by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i have user using PBX, and connected to our CUBE, for outgoing call to PSTN using prefix 9 (9+destination number) everything normal except call from ip phone of PBX call to PSTN local area (normally doesn't need area code) should use area co...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I  have below setup, but DTMF doesn't work. What is the recommended DTMF config? CUCM----H323----CUBE---SIP TRUNK ---ITSP Dial Peer config : dial-peer voice 333 voip description Incoming VoIP Dial-Peer from CUCM incoming called-number . voi...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a SQL query that pulls data from the CDR to give me the total number of calls and the total number of minutes over a specified time range.  I would like for this to be all calls on the system but if we have to specify a gateway ...

Hello. Tell me how to solve the problem, please. On the Cisco 7962 phone, the country code is not displayed for incoming calls. (+7 in my case). This causes inconvenience to users, they can not use a fast call, since without the country code they hea...

Hi Experts, Looking for an information here. I need to get the list of all services in CLI with their elapsed time like the way we get it in our RTMT. utils service list does show the services but need their time elapsed as well. is there any SQL co...

Najil PP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes