Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Phone VPN Gateway Address Change

License
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have a few Cisco 8865 and DX650 connected over Cisco Phone VPN. The VPN is terminated on the Cisco IOS router (2900 Series). Now my company changing is DC to another City and will be having a Different Provider or IP address. The VPN settings on the IP Phone pointing to the IP address of the router. Is there any way that we can update the VPN profile of the IP Phone while is connected over the VPN? 

Thanks a lot.

Abdul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adarsh_Chauhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I believe you are talking about vpn configuration in the phone (anyconnect/vpn phone) and not a vpn link between the site.

if thats the case the answer is Yes. Please refer to the document which addresses this question.

Do not forget the alternate TFTP option.

Check(apply config and restart only on one) with one phone before doing it on all.

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Please mark helpful or correct.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Adarsh_Chauhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I believe you are talking about vpn configuration in the phone (anyconnect/vpn phone) and not a vpn link between the site.

if thats the case the answer is Yes. Please refer to the document which addresses this question.

Do not forget the alternate TFTP option.

Check(apply config and restart only on one) with one phone before doing it on all.

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Please mark helpful or correct.

Hello Adarsh,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Let me test it and update you back.