Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IVR Issue

Camélia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone;

I have an issue with the Cisco IVR, it doesn't work, when i call it as directory number it doesn't respond.

Any one has an idea.

Regards.

7 Replies 7

Good day Camelia, under which scenario are you working? 

cucm + uccx?

Only cme?

Only uccx?

How many IVRs do you have? All of them stopped working?

Have you checked if it is a codec problem? Maybe a codec mismatch.

Rolando Valenzuela.

Hello Rolando;

I'm working on only a CUCM.

I have two IVRs, one stopped and one still working.

Thanks.

Good day Camelia

Can you be more specific about which version of CUCM do you have and which feature are you using for the IVR?  When it started working? This IVR worked at least once?

I can only find references to something called "CUCM Auto-Attendant" and to be honest I had never use it, but provide us as much information as possible so we can try to help you.

Regards

Rolando Valenzuela

Reference1 --- Reference2

Good Morning Rolando;

Here below some specifications:

The CUCM's Version is the 8.6.2, the IVR is a CUE, as i mentionned before, there are two of them (in two different sites), one is still working while the other stopped after a network bug.

For any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards.

Camélia. 

Good day Camelia, my apologies if you are still running into troubles.

Could this be related with the License not been active? check it with "sh license status application"

Also check this document: https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/45746/common-issues-cue-71-and-later-versions.

Also, the IVR that is working is the same as the one that is failing? (mirror/backup?)

Regarding the network issue you said, it is possible that something change on the router configuration?

I will try to look for other option, if I found something, I will let you know.

Regards.

Rolando Valezuela.

Hello;

Thanks a lot Rolando for your intrest ;

Gonna check the licence, and the IVR that is still working is the same as the one down.

In deed, i'am checking also the config on the router as you said, and i'll see.

Regards.

Camélia. 

EmilTaghiyev
Level 1
Level 1

As I understand You use autoattendant on CUE

It means that there are internal extension which answers as IVR

Could U be pleased to check configuration, find that number, and dial it from inside?

So we will understand should we is it inside or outside problem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: