cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber 12 problem report prompts user that there is no disk in drive

Sean Grubb
Level 1
Level 1

Really odd situation but this morning one of ours Jabber for Windows users was unable to connect to phone services. I remoted in and found they were still on an old client, so I updated it, thinking maybe that was the issue. After updating, it still won't connect but now it prompts with "ciscojabberprt.exe there is no disk in drive" and a cancel, try again, continue button. Try again and cancel keep bringing it back, and when you click on "continue" it goes away, closes out Jabber and pulls up the problem report. Reports get sent to us and since I am already looking into the issue I haven't actually sent a report. Has anyone experienced this before? It seems to only be on this one user's machine and has not ever done this before to their knowledge. Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
This looks more like a windows issue. COuld you checking whether you have the below issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/330137/there-is-no-disk-in-the-drive-please-insert-a-disk-into-drive-device-h

If not, please share the Jabber problem report to check further.

HTH
Rajan
Please rate all useful posts by clicking the star below and mark solutions as accepted wherever applicable

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
This looks more like a windows issue. COuld you checking whether you have the below issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/330137/there-is-no-disk-in-the-drive-please-insert-a-disk-into-drive-device-h

If not, please share the Jabber problem report to check further.

HTH
Rajan
Please rate all useful posts by clicking the star below and mark solutions as accepted wherever applicable
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: