Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber (iPhone)

mik31
Level 1
Level 1

Hoping somebody can help.

Most recently, I'm finding my Cisco Jabber client on my iPhone keeps disconnecting when the program is running idle in the background. This is a new problem and hasn't been a problem for over a year.

The current IOS version is 15.4.1.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Google APNS and how iOS handles resource management, that will explain the behavior.

Then review the Jabber/CUCM APNS configuration that is required and if it's not in place, configure it as per the guides.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Apart from what Java already wrote, make sure that your system landscape is at the required level of version to support the latest shenanigans that Apple has put in to place to make the life miserable for all administrators of other brand systems than their own, not that they have a corp phone system in any way.

Response Signature

fragki
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

We face exactly same issues since we upgraded our iphone ios to 15.4.1 and 15.5. @mik31 did you found any workaround?

We have cross checked our jabber config and APNS setup.

Thank you

Fragkiskos

I did not...

binukoodal
Level 1
Level 1

We are facing this issue since the apple IOS 15.4 till 16 … Any work around ? 

Apart from Apple phones , all the Android phones users are stable with Jabber app ... Any solution  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: