cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Phone 7911-G not integrated with Grandstream UCM6208 Newest firm

duy.na165
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys , i have an situation , ever since i upgrade my grandstream UCM6208 newest firmware 1.20.38 my cisco phone 7911-G and can not dial to any other number on Lan network , only get call from it . Any thought on fixing this situation. Before the firmware verision on UCM 6208- 1.16 working fine on Cisco phone
Here is the information about my Cisco phone :
|Version||SIP11.9-4-2SR3-1S|
|Hardware Revision||9.1|
|Serial Number||FCH14389BTW|
|Model Number||CP-7911G|

Thanks for helping .

9 Replies 9

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@duy.na165 wrote:

my cisco phone 7911-G and can not dial to any other number on Lan network

1. What happens when dialing out?  What do you hear?  
  2. Can you dial out INTERNALLY?
  3. Can you dial out EXTERNAL calls? 
  4. Have you tried to factory-reset the phone? 

Thanks you for the reply 

1 . When i dialing out , i can only here the sound of the dialing number tone anyside of that i cant here anything . The main situation here that after i upgrade the newest firmware on grandstream UCM6208 my cisco phone seem cant establish the call to another number both Internally , and External calls)

2 -3 . I cant Dial out INTERNALLY , EXTERNAL calls . But still can Dial in Internally external 

4. I have not tried to factory - reset the phone .

More infomation : down below is the config file of the Cisco Ip Phone 7911G integrate UCM6208xx

@duy.na165 wrote:

I cant Dial out INTERNALLY , EXTERNAL calls . But still can Dial in Internally external 

Check the dialplan.xml and make sure the file is still there.

Hi , thanks again for fast reply . I already check the dialplan.xml file is still there and this is what inside of it . Any suggestion fixing this file or any template .

Factory reset the phone.

tried several times but it didnt work . Here is the log of TFTP when i factory reset the phone and information about the sip setting on grandstream UCM6208

@duy.na165 wrote:

2022-04-05 14_25_22-Window.png

I do not see any signs the dial plan was ever downloaded.  Check the TFTP server if it was or not.

Sorry for lack of log information , i checked out the dial plan was dowloaded in 1st picture , here is a full log when i factory reset the phone 

mujahidzain
Level 1
Level 1

how to see the address book form this phone pbx is grandstream