Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express CUCME licensing

Dears, 

I am aiming to buy a new phone system for 50 users (50 phones), 02 trunk sip (30 channels + 99 SDA from TN + 50 SDA from FR)

So I am aiming to have the new C8200L-1N-4T with 2 port Multiflex Trunk Voice/Clear-channel Data T1/E1 Module. Can you please tell me if I should provide any thing else to have a working system. Another question, should I provide the A-FLEX license.

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @OmarKhayemCherif73773,

Do you need to configure later conference? Do you check PVDM card ? Transcoding ?

FLEX licensing is a single subscription to Cisco Collaboration products such as Communications Manager, Communications Manager Express, Webex Calling and meetings (Webex Meetings and Cisco Meetings Server). It bundles licenses, maintenance, and support for those products.

Otherwise, you will need Cisco Unified CME license: cme-srst.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/cloud_edge/c8300/software_config/cat8300swcfg-xe-17-book/m-available-licenses.html#Cisco_Concept.dita_9c9bb3b4-10f8-4e7c-ab18-d758df7a83a5

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

b.winter
VIP
VIP

If you only have SIP Trunks, why would you need a T1/E1 card?

May be for further extension 

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @OmarKhayemCherif73773,

Do you need to configure later conference? Do you check PVDM card ? Transcoding ?

FLEX licensing is a single subscription to Cisco Collaboration products such as Communications Manager, Communications Manager Express, Webex Calling and meetings (Webex Meetings and Cisco Meetings Server). It bundles licenses, maintenance, and support for those products.

Otherwise, you will need Cisco Unified CME license: cme-srst.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/cloud_edge/c8300/software_config/cat8300swcfg-xe-17-book/m-available-licenses.html#Cisco_Concept.dita_9c9bb3b4-10f8-4e7c-ab18-d758df7a83a5

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.