cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Serviceability Reporting 12.5

danielhache
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a report that will show me how many times a certain numbers was called in the past few months?  
For example if i want to seach how many times 4165551111 was called in the last year.  (External Call) 

I understand that i might not be able to go back a year depending when info was over written. 

Let me know

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have CDR/CAR enabled, yes, but the maximum amount of time info can be held is 6 months in the CUCM server (you can configure an external server to receive the CDRs and hold for as long as you like), and that is assuming you're not hitting the DB size limit before that which would cause records to be overwritten.

If you don't have CDR/CAR enabled, then no, short of you downloading all the CUCM traces and parsing through them for that DN.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

danielhache
Level 1
Level 1

We do have CDR\CAR enabled.  Do you know which report i can run.  I was testing a bit for the past few days with a test number i called out and i am not able to find the report that will show me that number that i called.  Thanks allo!

CAR has its own web interface. If you search the CM documentation I’m sure you’ll find what you need.

Response Signature

Thanks everyone, i found what i was looking for.  I had the right report in CDR by number but i was forgeting to enter the 9 and the 91's in front of the search so it was not fininding the numbers.  For example i was looking for 4165551111 but i forgot that we actually dial 94165551111.  Thanks all