Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection : Object Not Found

aadil khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Friends,

I would like to share my recent experience on one of the Cisco Unity Connection error.

Recently we were facing some challenges to delete Unity users where we get the error "Object Not found"

This issue was not allowing me to delete the user but i can create new user under the same extension but the problem for end user was he was getting two different name for voicemail.

I have gone through many steps to delete it by CMD prompt but no proper luck , & than all of sudden i have checked in publisher as my server db-replication is not correct. so i have performed below action.

FYI - my setup is 10.5X & below steps can perform above 9.X systems.

step 1 : “utils dbreplication stop” on all the subscribers. (Do not proceed to next step until this process is completed on all the subscribers)

Step 2 : “utils dbreplication stop” on the publisher.

Step 3 : check on publisher "utils dbreplication runtimestate" it should show all DB/RPC/DbMon Y/Y/Y.

Step 4 : “utils dbreplication dropadmindb” on all the subscribers. (Do not proceed to next step until this process is completed on all the subscribers)

step 5 : “utils dbreplication dropadmindb” on the publisher. (Proceed to next step once this is over)

step 6 : “utils dbreplication reset all” on the publisher.

Note : steps 1,2,4,5 & 6 is time consuming but no effect on production environment. so please have a patience and availability to perform above steps.

After step 6, please check periodically to publisher and subscriber "utils dbreplication runtimestate" & wait until the value for RTMT comes to (2) & Setup Completed.

Once you receive above result please login to unity connection GUI & delete the user.

Rate this post if this is helpful to fix your issue, Thanks,

Regards,

Aadil Khan

1 Reply 1

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience with this community. For future reference, instead of starting a discussion, it will be helpful if you could create a document for such topics.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.