Replies

Cisco Unity Connection one mailbox for the group

Mikhail Lapin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, everybody

I need an advice

We have a customer, they have CUCM 11.0 and CUC 11.5 and they want as follows:

Call for the Hunt Pilot (group distribution algorithm - broadcast) (number - 100), If nobody answers, call should transfer to the voicemail and all members (101, 102, 103, 104) of that Hunt Group should receive that message and to see MWI notification on the phone.

What I've done.

1. In the Hunt Pilot (100) configuration page I specified option Forward Unanswered Calls to Destination number 200.

2. On the directory number (200) page I specified voice mail profile and the option to forward all calls to the Voice Mail.

3. In CUC added User (SelesGroup) with Extension 200.

The call to 100 if nobody answer transfers to the correct voice mailbox (SelesGroup) but I don't know what do next. How could I give to all hunt group members opportunity to listen the voice mail messages from SalesGroup mailbox and to see MWI notification on all phones?

Thank you

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Easiest solution is to add 200 as another line appearance on all of these users' phones.

Chris, thank you for the answer.

I can't create one more line on all members, some of them already have two. and it is max for their phones.

Maybe you know another way?

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure the message recipient as a distribution group in CUC, create the distribution group in first place.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello Jaime,

Could you tell me where I can fand this configuration?

On the menu on the left, system distribution lists, once you have created it, go to the call handler that is receiving the call in CUC, edit -> message settings and you'll see message recipient, choose the distribution list you created.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jaime, I can't understand how it should work. The call from CUCM comes to the number (200) to CUC. Which object it should be? Call Handler, or user?

Jaime, I added distribution list and members to it. Also I added system call handler and Distribution list inside as you told. After that I added that call handler to the user in menu Message Settings. And... I it isn't working, unfortunately.

Where is the mistake?

Dear,

I have same an issue, customer need to send voice message to ext 4440 and play gretting say if u have any suspect or an issue record ur voice and the voice should go to group of user..

Can i know how to do it