IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Recently we have purchased 8831 conference phone. But in our CUCM default ad hoc conference limit is 4 . If i change the ad hoc range to 6 it will effect for all the connected phones. Now, my request is we need to configure maximum or 6 confe...

Hi All, I have CMS cluster configured as video bridge. There are some spaces configured in CMS by using number range 5640 -5649. The strange issue i am having is all Cisco audio conferencing phone (7937 and 8831) can dial all space numbers except 564...

Image 19.png Image 21.png
Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have an ISR4331 with 4xFXO and PVDM4-32, but PVDM4 is in APP_DNLDING and reset state. Already reset the PVDM and rebooted the router but no luck. Is there anyone who can help on this? The IOS-XE version is 16.06.05. Thanks in advance.

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I have a Cisco IP Phone 7911G and can't figure out how to configure it.I just updated the firmware "7911/7906 SIP IP Phone firmware files only - Compatible UCM versions 4.3.2, 5.1.3, 6.0.1, 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 7.0.2, 7.1.2 and above ", but fro...

so i work for a school system that has shared ext on front desk phones. when the phones fall into SRST i cant get both lines to ring simultaneously. i have read about shared lines on esrst and dual lines configs. how can i set it up to where both pho...

paganbrd1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new CUCM cluster that I'm taking over for our California region and they are porting some numbers from AT&T to their Level 3 SIP trunk. I want to make sure that when the port happens that the new numbers are able to make calls outgoing and i...