Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Voice Gateway counter for active calls in SNMP

Vilela
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, folks!

I'm currently working on a project where we're trying to obtain the total number of calls that were generated throughout time in Cisco Voice Gateway devices.
For example: we would like to know the total number of calls (a counter) that were made in the last ten (10) minutes.

I'm aware of the OIDs related "the maximum number of active call that occured for the given period for the given interval." and to obtain that information we would use the OID .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.63.1.4.3.3.1.3.2.10 (where 2 would represent "minutes" and "10" the 10th minute as in HH:10) but it's always zero. There was an occurence where in the last seven (07) days around seven (07) calls were made but the data for those periods was one (1) and the rest zero (0).

I know the OID I mentioned earlier is of type Unsigned32, which doesn't seem to be a counter. I was wondering if there's any way for us to obtain a counter with the given number of active calls in a specific period of time (seconds, minutes, hours) for Voice Gateways.

Here are the device specifications:

• Model: CISCO2921/K9
  • System info: Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5(3)M, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
    Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport
    Copyright (c) 1986-2015 by Cisco Systems, Inc.
    Compiled Thu 23-Jul-15 00:28 by prod_rel_team

If there's a need for more information, please, let me know!

Thanks in advance.

0 Replies 0