IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I am trying to configure phones via a broadworks server. When I select mac based file authentication mode, it cannot work. Is this a limited feature for certain manufacturer's phone? We are now testing with yealink phone, please let us know h...

wynn666_0-1719800307272.png
wynn666 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have main site with CUCM cluster and its own voice gateway (PRIs). There is a small remote site with the voice gateway with a single PRI (for outbound calls only). Sites are connected with WAN link. Inbound calls for remote site comes to the main s...

KhanalZ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anyone tell me if I remove the Music on Hold for one of our sites from the media resource group I have created for it - will the callers hear a beeping to let them know they are on hold or will there be complete silence? we are running call m...

Hi community, I have a issue, when I configure CUCM 11.5 in my private environment vm, I am facing DNS name/address invalid issue. I already check my DNS it is working fine. But issue persistent. How I resolved this issue? 

Nikku by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there so I am using HubSpot as my VOIP provider and I have the Cisco 8865 phone but when I turn it on it says I need a QR Code, I asked HubSpot and they said to use Cisco Provisioning Portal But I cannot find it anywhere. Can you help?

I may have found the answer that this is not supported - but just wanted to confirm. Can a pause be entered on a speed dial key that is long pressed to program? Currently I have a couple of menu numbers requiring a password and another number, such a...

SteveK066 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes