Helpful
Replies

CME 10.0 issue with sip-notify

jc.saavedra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone.

I have a issue that is killing me...

We have a CME on Router 2951, all is run fine until we start to configure the CUE for an autoattendant.

The problem was with DTMF don´t recognize. Then I configure dtmf-relay sip-notify in both sides Voice register pool and Dial-peer voice to CUE.

When I add the command DTMF-RELAY Sip-notify and create-profile all the phones fail in the call, get busy tone or reorder tone at first digit.

The only way of ressolve this is restarting the router.

Someone have this problem o similar?

Help me please!!

3 Replies 3

uniemeyer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, did an installation with CUCME v10 recently! I used "dtmf-relay rtp-nte" under the "pool" configuration and "dtmf-relay sip-notify" und the dial-peer to CUE v8.6.

Even I thought it is not correct it worked that way. With "Sip-notify" under the "pool" it didn't worked.

Hope that helps you!

To resolve the DTMF issue I´m using "dtmf-relay rtp-nte" under pool and dial-peer.

But my problem is more complicated, when add Sip-notify or something all the Phones that re-register get busy tone at first digit dialed.

This look like a bug on the IOS.

HI,

Ok that sounds that the dialed digit doesn't match any registered phone number or it direct matches a pattern which target is unavailable. You, say this problem only occurs if you configure the dtmf-relay function under the pool??

I can confirm that it is working with CUCM version 10, it must have to do with your configuration setup.

Do you use SIP phones or SCCP or both. Your description sounds like SIP only but that's not clear at the moment!

Do you allow for the different SIP interworkings?

voice service voip
 allow-connections h323 to h323
 allow-connections h323 to sip
 allow-connections sip to h323
 allow-connections sip to sip

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: