IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear forum users.I have the following:-CUCM:- 9.1.2.11900-12CUC:- 9.1.2TT1.11900-2TT1 This is a new build, and I have configured SIP integration between the two systems. At the moment, I am experiencing very strange problems when trying to access CUC...

Hi BrothersI have issue with server's license , I have CUCM 7.1  claster 4 server 1 pub and 3 sub when I check the license unit report it showing only 3 licenses used not showing 4 why? where the Units Authorized license 8 Lic.is that meaning one ser...

HiMy setup is CUCM to CUBE to SIP trunkWhen i place a call from CUCM im missing a field in my debugThe field DIVERSION is not presentWhen im looking at debugs form other deployment i do see that field.What need to be done on CUCM to create that DIVER...

Hi All,I am currently using the CCME10 on ISR2911Ive been trying to configure and figure out the B-ACD and AA. But i still couldnt get it to work.Tried incoming call from the FXO, nothing happens, it just keeps ringing and not pass to any auto attend...

After a cluster reboot I am getting hundreds of errors and most of them are:SeverityMatch : AlertMatchedEvent : Nov  6 10:29:39 XXXXXXXX kern 1 kernel: IpVms: StreamMixer: Excessive mixer calls (-60)AppID : Cisco Syslog AgentClusterID : NodeID : XXXX...