Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Configuration

makoffi01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I have C2901-CME-SRST/K9 and i need help to configure it to work with DX650, CP-8851, CP-8831, CP-7861 please.

11 Replies 11

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll need to be more specific on what you need assistance with, have you already reviewed the CME configuration guide?? If not, that should be your first step.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I have done the cme configuration guide step but phone not register

What CME version? and what have you configured?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

CME 10.5. In attached file the show run

Hi,

You are missing the following commands:

voice service voip

sip

bind all source g0/0.10

registrar server

Also, in your voice dhcp pool your default gateway is pointing to different IP which is 10.10.20.252. Not sure if this is intentional or typo mistake

Hi,

Thank you. Internal call is okay and we can make outgoing call but incoming call is not okay. Please help me. In attach the show run

Hi,

I dont see any translation rules and profiles created on the CME to translate digits as the extensions are 3 digits. Can you lets us know the number of digits you are receiving from the provider on port 0/0/0? 

Also, collect the following debugs for a test call:

debug ccsip messages

debug voice ccapi inout

debug voice vtsp all

Aseem

We receive 8 digit for local call without country indicator and 13 digit from all international call

Hi,

Then you need to create translations to modify the 8 digit and 13 digits to match the extension length.

voice translation-rule 1

rule 1 /^.*\(...\)/ /\1/

Voice translation-profile PSTN

translate called 1

voice-port 0/0

Translation-profile incoming PSTN

Aseem

(Please rate if useful)

Hi,

In my configuration, my extension is on 3 digit than 101, 102, etc ... and i would like that incoming call ring on extension 103 first and if no answer ring to another extension.

Hi,

With all due respect, did you try to go through any of the documents to find out possible ways of doing it? I would request you to go through the guide below before coming with new queries.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeadm/cmetrans.html

Aseem

(Please rate if useful)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: