Views
Helpful
Replies

CME; SNR, missed call when answering on the mobile

alig.norbert
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

On a CME 12.x, I got a 8841 (dn 297)  with SNR to another 8841 (dn 397).
The simultanious ringing on dn 297 and 397 is working properly.
What I noticed is, that each call that was picked up on the dn 397 will show up

as missed call on dn 297. Is this "as designed" or is there a way to solve this?

voice register dn  97
 translation-profile incoming TP_200
 number 297
 allow watch
 pickup-call any-group
 pickup-group 2
 name informatic(297)
 huntstop channel 1
 label informatic(297)
 mwi
 mobility
 snr 397 delay 0 timeout 22 cfwd-noan 999
 snr ring-stop

Thanks,

Norbert

6 Replies 6

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi Norbert,

Just curious to know why you have used SNR for this scenario as SNR is usually used for ringing an external number. You could use call pickup and add both these extensions in the pickup group to ring simultaneously.

HTH
Rajan
Pls rate all useful posts by clicking the star below

Hi Rajan,

SNR is a workaround at the moment. As for shared-line there is an issue with the

SIP-trunk provider. Hunt-grp can‘t use because the user wants to manually do cfa on the phone.

Regards,

Norbert

A question, how is a shared-line an issue with your provider ? Also, this should be working as designed, since both the phones get a call and you don't pick up on one of them. This should be true for shared lines as well.

Hi,
Internal, shared line is working, external only the first registered phone is ringing. Got here a tac, but not solution at the moment.
So I was going with SNR.
I noticed that CME has a poor SIP integration😉

For the shared-line issue, does your CME maintain a subscription for both the phones having the shared-line ? Also, just to ensure that you don't have a mixed shared line b/w your SCCP and SIP dn's ? Well, the SIP stack is being improved with every new release. The stack is much much better now to what it was with earlier versions adding more and more support for both features and phones. But yes, there can be issues that need to be troubleshot and effectively reported back to us so that they can be fixed in future releases.

Sorry for my delay.
I‘m not shure what you mean with:

..For the shared-line issue, does your CME maintain a subscription for both the phones having the shared-line ?..

There are 2 SIP/8841 that should share the same dn. No sccp phones.
My workaround is SNR on the same dn, but when answering on one of the two
phones, the other 8841 shows a missed call.