IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Im trying to setup CUE 7.0.5 on CME 8.5 This is my CUE.    Components: - CUE Voicemail Language Support version 7.0.5 SinaiVoicemail# sh software licensesInstalled license files: - voicemail_lic.sig : 100 MAILBOX LICENSE Core: - Application mode: CCM...

Hi Guys,   My Customer have a solution where the CUCM is in the version 10.5.2 and I would like know if there any possibility (disconsidering FAC and CMC) in put password to blocked the IP Phone keyboard. The model in specific is 8851.   Thanks,   Re...

Hello all,   On our current configuration  one particular DID exp. 212-345-6789 rings to only one ext. 123, however Iike to have this same DID ring in another ext. 345 for example.. I tried adding the same rule as i have now, but i get an error telli...

love2xlr8 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have bought a pair of Cisco IP Phone 7861 for my small business (at good price) but I just realized they work only with Cisco Unified Communication Manager..is that right? Can I use it only inserting my provider data in it and get calls? ...

admin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Please I need your advice with regards to an issue with setting up our CUCM. We want to setup our Cisco unified communication manager to be able to make external call and also configure conference bridge for conference calls. The only issu...

Daniel5 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes