cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Communications Express BLF and presence

stanleydv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm working with CUCME and Occupied Light Field (blf). I'm utilizing all Taste telephones (8861). I'm come by conflicting outcomes for the bustling light and I don't know why. In some cases the light lights, yet not on each telephone that is watching. At times the light doesn't go out after the dn is liberated from use. At the point when I provide the order:

sh presence membership presentity 101

The switch gives an exact portrayal of the condition of the telephones, despite the fact that the bustling light is off-base about the state. When a dn is appearing on a watcher telephone as still being used when it isn't, I can go into voice register pool of the watched telephone, and provide the restart order for the telephone (that has the line probably still being used), and when the telephone re-enlists, the switch sends the proper update to the watcher by means of a Taste tell, which I can check whether I set up a screen meeting on a switch and screen with Wireshark. I fail to see the reason why this is occurring. The switch presence server doesn't appear to be going about its business accurately.

You can see beneath that 102 is the main watcher who has the right status for a line being used in one of my tests. All watchers ought to have the blf on for 101 however just 102 has its worth changed to "Accessible" from "inactive".

Might anybody at any point present an idea?

0 Replies 0