Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Now Differente Language

FPENTEADO
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I create IVR and COnference Know and  evertything is almost work Ok. The problem is that internal calls (from jabber, iphone ...) announces in Portuguese, but external calls that comes from Sip Trunk, announces in English. I already verified Trunk and Device Pool but I can't see any divergence about language.

Does anyone has this issue too?

Regards

3 Replies 3

ciscomikael
Level 1
Level 1

Same here, Swedish internally and English when calls come in externally.

Hi,

I have seen such thing happening with hunt pilot announcement where we figured out that the locale specific announcements are selected depending on the calling party's locale.

In your scenario user/network locale on the phone must be swedish and no locale on the incoming trunk/gateway forcing it to take Default from enterprise parameter.

Please verify.

Please rate if helpful.

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Please rate and mark correct if helpful
Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan

drehstrom
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry to warmup this old thread but I got exactly the same problem here concerning our ConfenrenceNow.

Internal calls get the german announcement, external the english one. I already edited the Common Device Configuration for the trunk and changed the Defaults within the Enterprise Parameters but no luck so far. Oh, and yes, I resetted all device afterwards. What am I missing here?