cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conferencing issue

UCBNOCWAN
Level 1
Level 1

We have CCM 4.1(3) in Greece, it dials out via an H323 gateway which is enabled on a 2811 series router, IOS version - 12.3(11)T2.

Problem - Internal conferencing works fine, but international conferencing doesn't. Suppose someone outside the cluster calls from US to Greece, the call is setup & then if the user wants to join another caller, say from Britian on a con call it doesn't work. Can something be done about this, I mean enabling off-cluster conferencing?

19 Replies 19

Thanks Dave, so I guess under the voip dial-peer I need to add " voice class codec 10 " to make sure everything is fine.

No problems,

Yes!

dial-peer voice x voice

voice class codec 10

That way it will try G.711 first instead of G789r8 which is the default codec for a voip dial-peer.

Regards,

Dave

Thanks Dave,

Greatly appreciate the fact that you took so much time out of your busy schedule to help me out. Thanks & have a nice day & great weekend.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit Das.

Abhijt,

My pleasure.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Dave

Dave, just one final thing regarding this issue - we don't have any transcoders configured anywhere. Think that should not make any difference here. Just wanted to double-check with you.

Regards,

Abhijit Das.