IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i have a problem with a gateekper and trying to troublshoot it. i want to shut down the gatekeeper to clear the hanging calls with no success. below is the output of the error+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++vgmgcp#show gatekeeper calls Total nu...

twissam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a h.323 router and have callers who will call but the router seams to wait untill the call has rung for 2 to 3 rings before it accepts the call.I have looked that the LED light on the FXO and I can see it light up but the call does not g...

Hello friends. I need help. I bought a cisco 7961 g. I have a problem, I need special adapter for power over ethernet ( Poe ), but I want to know if this adapter has to operate with 48 Volt or whether on the contrary, any adapter Poe standard is vali...

daveric78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have several extensions registered with a CME Version 4.0(0) and one of this extensions simply stopped.Above a secction of the sh ephone-dn summary command, the status is down couse i asked the user to disconect the network and power (poe switc...

rafael2gc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,am running CCM 5.1 and using MEIPS 3.x for billing. however am not able to generate reports based on forced authorization codes. some one mentioned that this is possible if the CCM sends the FAC's together with CDRs. this i suppose is not happenin...

ctioko by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all,In my Network, I am having CCM5.1 & 7206G IP Phone. I want to set a Welcome voice message as "Welcome to TSWAN Network" in my customer's IP Phone. When my customer will pick up any call, at first the caller hear a voice message as "well come...

Hi,I hope somone could help me urgently!!I have installed CUPC on PCs, i have configured Cisco Unified Presence Server.But when i connect with CUPC i can't connect to Presence Server (Failed to connect), i don't know why!!i'm connected with the Logon...