Views
Helpful
Replies

CONFIGURATION DE LA MUSIQUE D'ATTENTE / CONFIGURING MUSIC ON HOLD

ENZO PB
Level 1
Level 1

Bonjour, 

Je suis entrain de paramétrer mon Cisco cp7821 et je souhaiterais savoir comment ajouter une musique d'attente car quand je mets en attente rien n'est joué. 

Comment cela peut-il se programmer ? (A savoir que je programme mon téléphone via son adresse ip en ligne).

Dans l'attente de vos retour, je vous souhaite une bonne journée.

Hello,

I am setting up my Cisco cp7821 and I would like to know how to add music on hold because when I put it on hold nothing is played.

How can this be programmed? (Namely that I program my phone via its online ip address).

Looking forward to your feedback, I wish you a good day.

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You didn’t specify what call control platform you are using (eg Webex Calling, CUCM, etc) but MoH is a server-side feature. The phone just sends a re-INVITE to hold/resume.

Bonjour @Jonathan Schulenberg

Merci pour votre retour. Je n'utilise aucun logiciel mais uniquement l'operateur FREE PRO (France) .

Avez-vous un logiciel a me conseiller ?

Dans l'attente de vous lire. 

Hello @Jonathan Schulenberg 

Thanks for your feedback. I do not use any software but only the operator FREE PRO (France).

Do you have any software to recommend?

Looking forward to reading from you.

I suggest first asking your provider if they offer music on hold. If not you could certainly use Webex Calling multi-tenant with the Cisco Calling Plan (available through resellers, agency market, or direct on Webex.com); France is a supported country. Another route would be an IP PBX of some sort - Cisco UC Manager or 3rd-party options such as FreePBX.

Hello, thank you for your help. Unfortunately the operator does not offer music on hold. The software you gave me doesn't work, I can't download it :(. Do you know how to access the Cisco UC Manager?
Waiting for your return, very good day