IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm trying to understand out how to route calls using dial peers and translation rules and I'm just going in circles and getting a headache.I need to match incoming calls from my SIP provider, They send 11 digits to me.I need to route outgoing...

SBjohnk by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I downloaded the Cisco 7942G firmware last week (the latest), however I went to download it again today but it was not available (the page was not found and I cannot navigate to it via the hierarchical menu) - does anyone know what happened and w...

GISVPN by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone managed to get Paxton intercoms to register on a CM? Set a 3rd Party Basic SIP as usual, however the issue appears to be that it is not possible to set individual Auth IDs on each intercom. They only have an Auth name and password individu...

I'm trying to setup an Intercom between a 6921 and a 6941.  I have the 6941 side setup correctly I believe, but the 6921 already has a DN appearance on each of the lines (Line 1 is the end user extension 1005 and line 2 is the same DN as Line 1 on th...

User only had a Jabber client, and works in-house, not registered via MRA. She receives a call, clicks to answer it, then call is immediately placed on hold and a second new call starts with a dial tone. Originally reported while running 11.6.3, upgr...

SMART Net by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes