cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration help with PRI ISDN routing

oahuoahu1
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to voice configuration and need some help with my config.   I do have PVDM modules installed on the NIM-MFT cards.

Avaya PBX ---T1 pri---- 4331 w/mft t1 card --------MPLS---------4331 w/mft t1 card ------T1 pri-------PBX

I have the T1 pri's up and it appears that the PBX is up, but the calls do not go through.  I need help to see what I am missing.

Thank you for any help.

20 Replies 20

Just had our live test.  The dial-peer matched, but the call did not appear to go across the MPLS.

Can you please post the output of the requested  debug?

Response Signature

There is only the ISDN debug in that file. As you said the problem is on the IP side of you setup you would need to have this included.

Turn on debug ccsip message and possibly also debug voip ccapi inout and keep the debug for ISDN on. Once you have it all captured please post the result.

The best would be if you capture this from both gateways and put them into two files that you name so it’s clear which one is for each of the gw.

Response Signature

From the look you send an invite to 192.168.1.165, but then never seems to get any response.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: