IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure the SRST mode Voice gateway is there any other procedure required for configuration  ...sccp local FastEthernet0/0sccp ccm IP identifier 10sccp ccm IP identifier 12sccp ccm IP identifier 30sccp!sccp ccm group 1associate ccm 10 priori...

Capture36.JPG

hi, do I need to open the full UDP port range, 16384 - 32767 does CM and phones use every port in this range or could I reduce it to say the first 500 , does it look for the first open port?whats the impact of reducing this?

dave-mith by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have doubt I have two E1 PRI line andis it possible to merge these two E1 lines..???If so, how we will configure PRI group timeslots ..??? whether it will show additional channels r timeslots in configuration..???                 

I have installed cisco jabber on my iphone5.finally it registers with the call manager. and i can make callsI tested the call to the internal extension it works fine but the issue is that they can hear  my voice but  i cant hear party voiceAll the Po...