IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

DN can make, but not receive calls.When I call that number from CIPC in display shows reorder.Give the phone different DN then is fine. Dn deletetd, no change. Dependencies checked, route pattern checked, groups checked, bulk tool checked, nothing th...

lana1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer that is looking to have distinctive rings between internal calls and external calls coming through a hunt group in Broadworks.  I am looking for information on how to configure this on a Cisco MPP 8851.  The Admin guide has a secti...

behemoth2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloA client has a uc520 that connects to the pstn via isdn service.The installation worked without problem for more than 6 years.The last four days users experience frequent disconnections during their conversations.When the issue occurs the debug ...

As a result of COVID-19 forcing me into a work at home scenario, I am trying to make myself more available than just through my personal cell phone.  I have an old Cisco CP-7945G IP Phone I picked up a while ago, and was wondering if instrument this ...

Hello, Have an issue that code 41 show in oriCause_vlaue on CDRI already said to my client,"It was Cause code No. 41, temporary failure.This cause indicates that the network is not functioning correctly and that the condition is no likely to last a l...

Sgj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am hitting a roadblock on getting this to work. My objective is to be able to dial an emergency number eg 1111, have user leave a message. That message it then immediately replayed back to a group of 5 users by ringing their extension till ...

Hello, I have recently upgraded a customer CUCM deployment to 11.5.1.13902-2 (11.5(1)SU3b) and users reported that when they click on the Call Forwarding link on the Self Care Portal the forwarding page does not load and they just see a spinning grap...