Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring phone services

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have 2 phones that are configured for single-buitton login to a call center, they both work fine.  However, the first phone will automatically select the Call Center service that is configured on the phone and login with it.  The second phone requires me to select the Call Center service in order to login in (even though there's only 1 service configured on the phone).  I'm not sure how this happened, I'm pretty sure I've configured both phones identically, but I would like to configure the phone to not require the user to press 1 to select which service and go straight to login.  Does anyone know where this is set?

4 Replies 4

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

So on the second phone you see other services available to select, therefore the CUCM ask the user what service it wants to select automatically.

What other services does the user sees available? Can you make sure there's no other service susbcribed to the user phone or device profile in question?

Both phones are configured exactly the same way with only a single service configured.  However, only one of the phones will literally ask me to press option 1 for the first service.  The other phone doesn't ask and send me right in for authentication.  Any ideas why? 

Are the two phones the same model, if not what models are they, also what firmware versions are the phones running?

Both phones are 7911.  I am in the process of doing a factory reset, thinking that there are different versions of firmware that can be causing the different behavior.  I thought it might be a good idea to ask if this behavior is actually configurable - I had never heard of such a thing.