COR in SRST

clark white
Level 2
Level 2

Dears,

I have 2 question please answer

voice register pool 1

cor list incoming International 1 2001,2022,2403,2504,2705,2807,2999,2367

• I cannot add more than 8 DN in one COR list as shown above and we have only  4 no's of COR list option so how i can accommodate my corporate DN in SRST mode. Once it falls to SRST mode those DN which are not listed in the COR list they get  full privilege to call so it is hammering me.

• SRST Fallback to CUCM takes around 5 min (when CM comes up)

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

A quick suggestion regarding your second query. There is a setting called "Connection Monitor duration" on the device pool of the IP phone on CUCM.

This setting defines the time that the Cisco Unified IP Phone monitors its connection to Cisco Unified Communications Manager before it unregisters from SRST and reregisters to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.

To use the configuration for the enterprise parameter, you can enter -1 or leave the field blank. The default value for the enterprise parameter equals 120 seconds.

Change this setting if you need to disable the connection monitor or if you want to extend the connection monitor time. The maximum number of seconds that you can enter in the field equals 2592000.

HTH

Manish

Thanks for your reply Manish

Can you help me for problem 1 also.