I'm facing a very interesting problem with the standart CUCM corporate directory. The issue is that all the phones in the enterprise have Russian user and network locales installed (and it works just fine: all menus are in russian), but the corporate directory search still remains in english. I mean, when the user presses Directory Button, he sees "Directory search" phrase in english. The directory itself contains the First and Last names as they are in LDAP (in russian), but it is the corporate directory menu that remains in english. I haven't found any usefull hints for this in community. Could anyone please suggest some way to solve this?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. CUCM is really old one (22.214.171.124901-1), and most of the phones are 9.3.1 (SCCP).
It was actually fixed by phone firmware upgrade. Based on that my recommendation would be to try upgrading the firmware of one of the IP phone models to the latest version and see if it helps, else you may engage TAC.
(view in My Videos)
Published by Tyler Wilkin (twilkin) and Jerson Enrique Gamboa Gamboa (jgamboag)
What are the configurations needs to follow to have UCCE Finesse Agent work with Jabber client as phone end point. share me details or any links. also needs to know what can work, what cannot work -like multi line, Recording, shared line, chat ..... ...
Hello Experts,We have configured a Hunt pilot which includes 2 line groups.one line group with 5 extensions rings with Algorithm as broadcast and 2nd line group contains 1 extension as their manager.All these extensions configured with single number reach...
I am setting up a bulk update in CUCM to add jabber phones to all my deskphone users. I have a bat phone template I adapted from one I made for desk phones and I have a user template for use with "Update Users - Custom File". I have used the users t...
Hi community, maybe someone has already experienced this issue. When using conference now you define a number which triggers an IVR prompt where you can setup your meetings. I the ani is associated with an active SNR number the IVR script won't let t...