Views
Helpful
Replies

create greeting on CME , without CUE module

Yazen Alaa
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

i have CME without CUE , i need to configure greeting on it as following as below :

" welcome to XXX comapny if you know the extesnion dial it now or 1 for sales departmant , 2 for Accounting departmrnt , 0 for operator " --> english

"                                                                                                                                                                                                 " > arabic

if press 1 go to hunt group 1111

if press 2 go to hunt group 2222

if press 0 go to 5555

how the configuration it will be ?

do i need a script editor for that ? if yesy from where i can i get ?

parm application for my desgn how it will be ?

thanks

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can do that with B-ACD/AA, search on the subject.

how can i make in English menu first then arabic menu second in parm config ?

do have sample for AA in cme have two languages

in other words , if the caller dials pilot number and hear greeting : first ".... english" .. then " arabic "

" welcome xx for english press 1 " ---> first prompt

" welcome xx for arabic press 2" ----> secons prompt

if press 1 for english ---> he we hear "  if you know the extension dial it now or , for sales press 1 , for sales dept press 2 , for operator press 0 "

if press 2 for arabic --->he we hear " if you know the extension dial it now or

for sales press 1 , for sales dept press 2 , for operator press 0 "

how the parm configuration in my senario it will be ?

thanks

For multi langiage support, you either chain one script to another, or use my "B-ACD/AA modifications" that support two languages. It can be acquired on the website mentioned in my profile.

Sorry this the first time i will configure CME AA , my question :

service aa1 flash:app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.3.tcl , regarding this command , i have to download .TCL  from cisco site , or already in flash

how I know  this .TCL for what exactly  ? and what is the TCL types and names can i get from flash

thanks and regards

Just try to follow documentation that describes everything in great details.

Otherwise you can engage a reputable professional, or UC certfied Cisco partner, to get quick and sure results, avoiding all frustration.