IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ELM

if i install the ELM as part of CUCM, how i will insert the licenses for CUC for example, or when i install CUC he will have his ELM too?RegardsLeonardo Santana

Dear All I have CME , I have some questions :- where i will configure the greeting like in CME or CUE  :" welcome to the XX company if you the extension press it now or , 1 for sales department , 2 for Maintence department " and this should be in ara...

Resolved! One way audio CIPC

HiNew install with SIP trunk on 2911 and using ASA for RA VPN Client.  I can register the softphone fine while connected via the VPN client, can make calls and can hear the end party but they cannot hear me.  Using anyconnect client (windows 7 no fir...

Dears,sometime in a day when i dial to pstn it gives me fast busy tone then again when i dial again it gives me fast busy tone i have to wait for 15 to 20 sec and when i try it works fine but this happen intermitent, and also sometime the call are dr...

Good day!Can you help me please, im trying to create a custom ivr vxml scrip, but i cant make it to work properlyWhen ccme receives a inbound call:1) Welcome greetings begins to play (It works properly)2)Then, if smb enters ext ... connection should ...