Helpful
Replies

CUBAC Blind Transfer

William Smith
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have installed CUBAC 9 and CCM 8.5

All Route points and ports have been configured with a CSS that has access to all endpoints.

When I try and do a blind transfer from the console the endpoint rings but when I answer the call just drops.

If I do the transfer from the phone attached to the console it works as expected

I have seen all other posts that refer to the registry change this has been tried

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Billy

1 Reply 1

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

It does sound like a CSS related problem, ensure that your service queue ports have the appropriate CSS are partitions. Similarly ensure that the device your transferring to have a CSS which has the partition associated with the SQs. What you are referring to is direct transfer when you bypass the service queues in order to present the original callings party. When you configure this, ensure that you've closed down the console app before making the registry change. If this doesn't work then then you need to confirm the CSS on the destination device.

Regards
Allan

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: