cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC 14 subscriber fresh install failed

maheza firz
Level 1
Level 1

I was fresh install CUC cluster (on vCenter but different host machine), when install CUC publisher successfully installed but CUC subscriber failed as below :

The installation has encountered a unrecoverable internal error. for further assistance report the following information to your support provider
"rpm --percent -iv --replacefiles/common/rpm-archive/14.0.1.11900.128/RPMS/thirdparrty/cm-lib-1.0.0.0-1.i386.rpm" failed (1).
the system will now halt
continuing will allow you to dump diagnostic information befor halting

I've tried installing for 2nd and 3nd time it's still the same, and have tried to recreate a new vm it's still the same. Does anyone know what steps are missing or wrong?

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

change your .iso image installation file,
 maybe it's faulty..
  (i facing many times with this type of errors because of faulty .iso)

-- if this helped, please rate by click (Accept as solution) or (Helpful) --

View solution in original post

eyalraba
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try running "utils os secure permissive" on unity Publisher and see if that works.

maheza firz
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your response, because this was implemented in my customer and needed to be resolved quickly, I changed the CUC version and it was normal, I did not check further whether there was an issue in the CUC 14 SU1 iso.

3 Replies 3

change your .iso image installation file,
 maybe it's faulty..
  (i facing many times with this type of errors because of faulty .iso)

-- if this helped, please rate by click (Accept as solution) or (Helpful) --

eyalraba
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try running "utils os secure permissive" on unity Publisher and see if that works.

maheza firz
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your response, because this was implemented in my customer and needed to be resolved quickly, I changed the CUC version and it was normal, I did not check further whether there was an issue in the CUC 14 SU1 iso.