Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC - CUCM Intergration_Greeting record error

dang.nguyen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community member,

I have configure my CUCM and CUC integration using SIP trunk.

So for now, I need to create a call handler and a greeting for auto attendance for inbound call from PSTN.

Under system call handler I created a new call handler and under edit > greeting > standard I tried to record a greeting using a phone in CUCM system. However, system popup a message saying "Unknown error. Please contact System Administrator".

I have already add a pattern to restriction table for DNs in CUCM system. However it doesn't work.

I attach some pictures to show you the error

picture1.PNGpicture2.PNG 

Please, help me.

Thank you!

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have that phone system in CUC as the default TRAP Phone System?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Valencia,

Thank for your reply,

Yes, for the phone system name "phonesystem", I did set it as the default TRAP phone system. And in the port group I pointed to the 2 CUCM server IP of the CUCM cluster.

And I am facing another problem, under the call handler, I set a Caller Input to transfer call to DN: 5555 when caller press 1. Then, I used a IP phone in system call to call handler number and successfully transfer to 5555, however, when I made a inbound call from PSTN, It did not make a transfer.

Please, suggest a solution to solve the problem.

Many thanks for your support,

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try Below,

1) Try to use different browser. Also try Internet explorer.

2) Try upgrading java in the PC to latest version.

Thanks,

Haris

Hi Hussain,

Thank for your support,

I did try Firefox, IE, Chrome and also update the newest version of Java, but things not change.

I am going to try a lower OS version (I am using win10) to see if it work.

By the way, can any body help me with this one "I am facing another problem, under the call handler, I set a Caller Input to transfer call to DN: 5555 when caller press 1. Then, I used a IP phone in system call to call handler number and successfully transfer to 5555, however, when I made a inbound call from PSTN, It did not make a transfer."

Thank you!

Dang Nguyen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: