cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC Urgent Help

kumarash2
Level 1
Level 1

I’m in need of some assistance. I work from home, administrative assistant, my supervisor has calls transferred between me and my co-worker every few hours, using Cisco Unified Communications Self Care Portal. Yesterday morning the calls were fine, I was able to receive them with no issue during my turn. Later in the day after my co-worker had left, the calls were returned to me, however, all incoming calls received a busy signal. I’m not sure what to do here. A big part of my job is taking calls. I thought maybe it was my phone acting up, iPhone 13. I updated my iOS, restarted my phone a bunch of times, reset my network, anything I could think of. Now I’m wondering if it could be something with Cisco? My supervisor is of no help..she’s giving me until Monday 6/3 to find a solution . But I’m unable to even access the CUC, and I don’t have the funds to get a new phone nor do I know if that is the actual problem. I guess my big question is, could this be an issue with CUC? I’m sorry I can’t offer more information about any of the settings on CUC.. I know nothing about it to be honest. If anybody could offer any advice or suggestions, I’d greatly appreciate it.

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Your problem description suggests, that you are "just a normal user".
The forum focuses on System-Admins, because they have the relevant knowledge and most important the relevant privileges to access and modify the systems.
So if you have problems, you should reach out to your company / local admin.

I agree with @b.winter your best and pretty much only opinion is to reach out to your company’s support organisation and explain your situation to them. It is not very likely a problem on the end of your phone. For reference CUC is a voice mail system, you likely mean CUCM as that’s the system that handles call services.

Response Signature