cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5 BAT update line failing with DeviceNumPlanMap MaxNumCalls value exceeds the limitation for this type of device

John Watkins
Level 4
Level 4

I'm trying to update the Max Number of Calls and Busy trigger for 88XX using BAT update lines to Max Calls 10, and Busy 4. I'm getting the following error whenever that line is associated with Jabber CSF, TCT, BOT, TAB. 

Update Lines - Query

Query :

SET Values :

Busy Trigger = 4

Maximum Number of Calls = 10

Failure Details :

name Error Code Error Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

866777(SEPFFFFFFFFFF10) 103 DeviceNumPlanMap MaxNumCalls value exceeds the limitation for this type of device <-8865

866777(CSFJRWATKINS) 103 DeviceNumPlanMap MaxNumCalls value exceeds the limitation for this type of device <-Jab4WIN

866777(Jwatkins_UDP) 103 DeviceNumPlanMap MaxNumCalls value exceeds the limitation for this type of device<- 8865 UDP

Now I know that J4WIN support max of 6, and J4mobile is max of 3. but why is it failing on the 88XX that supports up to 200? I can change these settings on the line of an 88XX without problem.

This leads me to my second question. If I have a line/device that has busy set 4 on an 8865, and 3 on Jabber, and Jabber is not registered, does the call go V-mail after 3 or 4 calls?

1 Reply 1

tsiemons
Level 1
Level 1

In the Bulk File you can see that the Max number of calls is not lower than 3 as example für Jabber Iphone. Change ist to ,1,3 or ,2,3,