CUCM 11.5 CallForward to multiple cell destinations

Velin Tsekov
Level 1
Level 1

Gents,

I have the following topology:

PSTN <-> CUBE <-> CUCM

I need to build the following call flow scenario:

DID - CUBE - CUCM - Direct Forward to multiple cell phones.

We have a DID number which goes thru the CUBE, thru the CUCM but I do not want to reach any internal DN but instead I need to redirect the call to multiple cell phones via the PSTN. I tried to create a "dummy" DNs, placed them into Hunt Pilot and set Call Forward All on those DNs but HP ignores the line Call Forward settings. Maybe I should use Remote Destination Profiles but will this work when the DNs are "dummy" they are not assigned to any hard phones and they will never ring? Any tips?

1 Reply 1

Velin Tsekov
Level 1
Level 1

OK, I found out how to configure it via SNR but there is a problem. When a call come to CUCM and redirect to CUBE..its showing the ORIGINAL CALLING ID (in my case my mobile number) and the PSTN carrier rejects the call. I setup under the CUCM Trunk "Last Redirect" number which works for the pure Call Forward but its not working ofr SNR. Any ideas how to forward the DN instead of the original calling id when using SNR?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: